Sunderland fan on Talksport now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunderland fan here, living in New Hampshire. Honestly, I've only been a fan for a couple of years (of non-american football as a whole, and let's face it, MLS isn't quite up to snuf yet). My connection, and the sole reason I picked Sunderland as my team, is that I can trace my ancestry to the 1600's and St. Peter's church in Monkwearmouth. Actually was there in 1998 though i wish i had been a fan then as I would now love to see a match in person. Probably have to wait until 2013.

In 30 years time there will be a movie on how an American founded Sunderland AFC and the day the won the battle of Bath of Bath Lane

Sunderland fan here, living in New Hampshire. Honestly, I've only been a fan for a couple of years (of non-american football as a whole, and let's face it, MLS isn't quite up to snuf yet). My connection, and the sole reason I picked Sunderland as my team, is that I can trace my ancestry to the 1600's and St. Peter's church in Monkwearmouth. Actually was there in 1998 though i wish i had been a fan then as I would now love to see a match in person. Probably have to wait until 2013.

Glad to have you on board mate.

That is a very poor comment. I for one am four generation Sunderland supporter living in Minneapolis, USA can speak geordie or American accent thou speak with an American accent.

My Mum, Granddad & great Grandad all lived around Roker Park. I have a Red roset from the 1913 FA Cup final, before you open your mouth there are some very knowledgable oversea supporters which most likely have ties to the area. I went to matches all over the country to see Sunderland from 1979-1983. If you want Sunderland to grow with support I suggest you re-think your stupid comments. Go eat some humble pie!!!

Yet more evidence that the septics have no grasp of irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back