Sunderland fan on Talksport now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she's married to a Sunderland fan like that American bird who was married to the major from the GSE

I have a strong Scottish accent and support Sunderland. Means nothing, support could have come from anywhere.

As long as i don't have to listen to their commentary;

"Great block from the goal minder!" etc

I'm happy for 'No Tails' to jump on our bandwagon.

It's a local club for local people.

That is a very poor comment. I for one am four generation Sunderland supporter living in Minneapolis, USA can speak geordie or American accent thou speak with an American accent.

My Mum, Granddad & great Grandad all lived around Roker Park. I have a Red roset from the 1913 FA Cup final, before you open your mouth there are some very knowledgable oversea supporters which most likely have ties to the area. I went to matches all over the country to see Sunderland from 1979-1983. If you want Sunderland to grow with support I suggest you re-think your stupid comments. Go eat some humble pie!!!

Last edited:
That is a very poor comment. I for one am four generation Sunderland supporter living in Minneapolis, USA can speak geordie or American accent thou speak with an American accent.

My Mum, Granddad & great Grandad all lived around Roker Park. I have a Red roset from the 1913 FA Cup final, before you open your mouth there are some very knowledgable oversea supporters which most likely have ties to the area. I went to matches all over the country to see Sunderland from 1979-1983. If you want Sunderland to grow with support I suggest you re-think your stupid comments. Go eat some humble pie!!!

Ahem, in the interests of diplomacy I think I should point out that his comment was a line from a TV show called The League of Gentlemen......it's from a sketch about two old crones who run a village shop and hate outsiders, getting angry and uttering that line whenever they come in.

He's on your side, pointing out the OP was perhaps being a tad small minded in his outlook toward fans from further afield.

Just saying ;)

i think he was joking buddy.

Ahem, in the interests of diplomacy I think I should point out that his comment was a line from a TV show called The League of Gentlemen......it's from a sketch about two old crones who run a village shop and hate outsiders, getting angry and uttering that line whenever they come in.

He's on your side, pointing out the OP was perhaps being a tad small minded in his outlook toward fans from further afield.

Just saying ;)

Thick as fuck these septics.

What does that mean?

American Sunderland supporter here from California (no connection to the city)

Can't believe the most important point has been overlooked in 4 pages of discussion.

Woman supporter ........PICS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back