SUNDERLAND - Deadline day thread

'Great job'...at shot stopping, yes. He needs to come off his line more, not just for crosses but in general play. And be quicker with his feet when receiving the ball. Teams are closing him down shit hot now, knowing he isn't the best or quickest with the ball at his feet. Needs a bit more 'presence' about him.
I actually think his kicking and feet are fine, it’s just he seems to have very little urgency getting rid.

There was a chance yesterday when the ball went down their left flank and Patterson could have come out and grabbed the ball but he stayed on his line and let them build a chance. Needs to learn to come out and clean up, as you say
Blackburn have rejected Fulham's bid for Ben Brereton Diaz
£?m

Surely we're done? O'nien has made the need for a centre half less important. A couple of out goings I reckon and that's it.

I actually think his kicking and feet are fine, it’s just he seems to have very little urgency getting rid.

There was a chance yesterday when the ball went down their left flank and Patterson could have come out and grabbed the ball but he stayed on his line and let them build a chance. Needs to learn to come out and clean up, as you say

£?m
Hold on mate I'll just check my sources

£?m
Undisclosed. Well short of the 20 million asking price.

Last edited:
'Great job'...at shot stopping, yes. He needs to come off his line more, not just for crosses but in general play. And be quicker with his feet when receiving the ball. Teams are closing him down shit hot now, knowing he isn't the best or quickest with the ball at his feet. Needs a bit more 'presence' about him.
Puts the shits up me when he dwells on the ball . Theres calm and theres stupid . Like the kid a lot but youre right he needs to; improve his dominance .

Back