SUNDERLAND - Deadline day thread

Imagine selling Clarke in the same window we bought him man, come on.

I do agree generally, I think the fact we still have the entire first 11 we had at Wembley is huge. Most Championship teams fund their incomings by outgoings, we haven't had to do that and so we have a settled team who are familiar with each other and are used to winning with each other.

Totally agree, I think our good start is mainly down to the camaraderie of the team. Which like you say, it helps by being at Wembley together and have come up together etc.

I don't think the work rate would be the same without the togetherness and therefore the results. Everyone is working for each other.

Cover is good to have but it was important we didn't upset the applecart either.

I do agree with some that our bench sometimes have been the only flaw but I would like to think it should look pretty strong now. Especially when Ballard is back.

how long does a hamstring injury put you our for?

We lost our shape as soon as Stewart wasnt starting, he brought in Roberts but he spend most of the game dropping back . Pritch should have scored early doors. We weren't awful, but weren't at our best
But, but, but mate ;)

Back