Sunderland baths (apparently)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: ffs.

I get called a bigot all of the time due to my support of Rangers but as im not a total fanny I just get on with it.

Get a life man.
In Ireland or the west of Scotland that's like calling someone a racist. Back up your tripe or be quiet

I know you're not, that's why you spout secterian shite. Stick to what you know son

:lol: it's a good job I'm not a total f***ing fanny otherwise I'd probably take offence to you accusing me of spouting sectarian shite when you don't know me. That's how it works right?

You're looking a tad silly.
Can we please get back to discussing the perverts at the pool? :lol:

aye. Nee bother. That numpty is going on ignore.

problem solved.

:lol: it's a good job I'm not a total f***ing fanny otherwise I'd probably take offence to you accusing me of spouting sectarian shite when you don't know me. That's how it works right?

You're looking a tad silly.
You called a man you'd never met a bigot several times with no substance. To me that's bad form.

Happy to discuss over a pint on Tuesday in Rochdale.

I know this might be naïve and some folk are deranged but surely you wouldn't see that camera that isn't above the cubicle and think if I spend 5 minutes constructing a good angle I'll make it look like it is above the cubicle and it'll send Facebook into a frenzy even if my claims can be disproved within 30 seconds by anyone who's ever visited the baths? :lol:

I know this might be naïve and some folk are deranged but surely you wouldn't see that camera that isn't above the cubicle and think if I spend 5 minutes constructing a good angle I'll make it look like it is above the cubicle and it'll send Facebook into a frenzy even if my claims can be disproved within 30 seconds by anyone who's ever visited the baths? :lol:

You not been on Facebook before like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back