Sunderland baths (apparently)...

the problem isnt var here, its hand to ball in the box that leads to hitting the back of the net that's the problem here.
aye cos that never happens mate, never in the history of the world
does that mean we currently have a serious lack of faith in our institutions?
Any news on when it's shutting to get the roof repaired?
nah... they're are obviously too busy knocking ones out to hairy arsed mackems...

Last edited:
The reason staff may have called the camera taker out, was that they clearly took a photograph outside of the cubicle.

Now can we kindly get this thread back on topic and return to discussions about sectarian football, religion and angrily offering people fights.

Last edited:
The root of the problem is that about 70% of facebook users (stopped using it myself about 5 years ago) are people that need a tattoo on the inside of their eyelids to tell them to keep breathing.
The cameras have been there since it opened, why the outrage now?
Because the information from their eyes has when it opened has only now reached their brains

Last edited:
The hound of Ulster? Murals on the Shankill to chu chulainn. Just like you're mate you're talking shite

As somebody that is fascinated with mythology and folk law I have a shameful blind spot regarding Irish mythology that is a natural next step to learn about. Don’t suppose you could recommend any decent books?

As far as the camera goes, I’ve been to the baths hundreds of times, used to go every week for about 7 years. The camera is in a dubious position, always though it was a bit strange, however, you can never tell what angle it is pointing when it is in the protective casing. I always assumed it was there to look at the walkway near the hairdryers in case anybody slipped over and sued. Highly doubt there’s a high functioning perv operation running, the bastards will have had to suffer through hours of footage of me in my Calvin’s if that’s the case so they haven’t gone unpunished

Back