Sunderland baths (apparently)...

Doberman

Striker
someone has posted on Facebook to ask if the camera directly above the cubicles is creepy or just normal practice. The Facebook'er in question took photos (included below) and claims he was confronted immediately after taking photos from inside the cubicle which would suggest someone is watching and is able to see inside the cubicle otherwise the staff member in question wouldn't have known anyone was taking photos.

Staff member defended the camera saying that no-one is watching the camera which defeats the object of a camera surely and there's nothing wrong with it.

What say the SMB?

disclaimer: I've never been to Sunderland baths so cannot confirm the accuracy of the post and whether the photos were indeed taking in Sunderland baths or not.

(apologies if seb)

Logon or register to see this image
https://ibb.co/NjQ1z25

Can't be true surely. Is it not just the angle that someone has taken a picture of it that makes it appear above the cublicles?

Can't be true surely. Is it not just the angle that someone has taken a picture of it that makes it appear above the cublicles?

again I've never been in myself but that second photo makes it look incredibly unlikely that it's just the angle. I suspect the second photo was taken as it was likely that someone would suggest it's just the angle of the photo.

Certainly looks like the aquatic centre. If that's true they must have been installed when it was built or refurbed surely someone along the line must have thought it was dodgy

Unless the lenses are restricted to see only in the public areas

Certainly looks like the aquatic centre. If that's true they must have been installed when it was built or refurbed surely someone along the line must have thought it was dodgy

Unless the lenses are restricted to see only in the public areas
but how did they know the person was takin pics of the camera from inside the cubicle

but how did they know the person was takin pics of the camera from inside the cubicle

How do we know the person is telling the truth about that. I'd suspect that in the interest of decency that photos aren't allowed to be taken anywhere in public changing rooms like that, even outside of the cubicles. For obvious reasons

Back