Sunday Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonMackem

Striker
One of, if not the best meal of the week. Got a joint of pork with stuffing and crackling, roast potatoes in duck fat and rosemary, veg, thick gravy, and a bottle of Campo Viejo Tempranillo to wash it all down :cool:

What’s everyone else had? Any dirty bastard had a takeaway roast? :lol:

One of, if not the best meal of the week. Got a joint of pork with stuffing and crackling, roast potatoes in duck fat and rosemary, veg, thick gravy, and a bottle of Campo Viejo Tempranillo to wash it all down :cool:

What’s everyone else had? Any dirty bastard had a takeaway roast? :lol:
This lad nars

Went to ginger pig and spent £40 on various meats.

Got a ragu on the go in the le creuset on the hob and a spatchcocked chicken in piri piri marinade in the oven.

Having the chicken tonight with an orange and watercress salad. I’ll have some ragu with pappardelle for lunch tomorrow.

f***ing starving here like.

Roast beef and Yorkshire puddings for me today at me mams. Very nice.

A change would be good though. Mother won’t cook lamb though.

Washed it down after with a nice Twinings Ceylon.

Went to ginger pig and spent £40 on various meats.

Got a ragu on the go in the le creuset on the hob and a spatchcocked chicken in piri piri marinade in the oven.

Having the chicken tonight with an orange and watercress salad. I’ll have some ragu with pappardelle for lunch tomorrow.

f***ing starving here like.
Have you just made up some of those words ?

The Sunday roast is the most overrated meal going like.

Proper unimaginative and boring. I can’t imagine eating the same meal on the same day every single week of my life. Awful way to go on.

The Sunday roast is the most overrated meal going like.

Proper unimaginative and boring. I can’t imagine eating the same meal on the same day every single week of my life. Awful way to go on.

Agree , think a lot of people rave about a Sunday dinner because they eat absolute shite every other day of the week

We’ve just had jerk chicken thighs with spicy rice and peas - delicious

Agree , think a lot of people rave about a Sunday dinner because they eat absolute shite every other day of the week

We’ve just had jerk chicken thighs with spicy rice and peas - delicious

Sounds lovely that. I haven’t had jerk chicken for years. I’m craving that now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back