Sunday Roast

LondonMackem

Striker
One of, if not the best meal of the week. Got a joint of pork with stuffing and crackling, roast potatoes in duck fat and rosemary, veg, thick gravy, and a bottle of Campo Viejo Tempranillo to wash it all down :cool:

What’s everyone else had? Any dirty bastard had a takeaway roast? :lol:

One of, if not the best meal of the week. Got a joint of pork with stuffing and crackling, roast potatoes in duck fat and rosemary, veg, thick gravy, and a bottle of Campo Viejo Tempranillo to wash it all down :cool:

What’s everyone else had? Any dirty bastard had a takeaway roast? :lol:
This lad nars

Went to ginger pig and spent £40 on various meats.

Got a ragu on the go in the le creuset on the hob and a spatchcocked chicken in piri piri marinade in the oven.

Having the chicken tonight with an orange and watercress salad. I’ll have some ragu with pappardelle for lunch tomorrow.

f***ing starving here like.

Went to ginger pig and spent £40 on various meats.

Got a ragu on the go in the le creuset on the hob and a spatchcocked chicken in piri piri marinade in the oven.

Having the chicken tonight with an orange and watercress salad. I’ll have some ragu with pappardelle for lunch tomorrow.

f***ing starving here like.
Have you just made up some of those words ?

The Sunday roast is the most overrated meal going like.

Proper unimaginative and boring. I can’t imagine eating the same meal on the same day every single week of my life. Awful way to go on.

Agree , think a lot of people rave about a Sunday dinner because they eat absolute shite every other day of the week

We’ve just had jerk chicken thighs with spicy rice and peas - delicious

Back