Sunday Roast

I put it to you that you've got an account on a football messageboard. I even know your username.

Yeah that's true. I also have twitter, but don't post on it, it's just there as an information stream. To be honest I thought the rhythm of my joke may have been hampered somewhat had I specified which accounts I have and don't have and how I use them, or don't use them. I just wanted to suspend belief for a bit in order to make a joke about how I can circulate pictures of my tea without the aid of social media, and how weird it would be for somebody to do that, yet its accepted practice on social media platforms

Class mate, I hope they appreciate it.

It didn't actually happen :cry:

Yeah that's true. I also have twitter, but don't post on it, it's just there as an information stream. To be honest I thought the rhythm of my joke may have been hampered somewhat had I specified which accounts I have and don't have and how I use them, or don't use them. I just wanted to suspend belief for a bit in order to make a joke about how I can circulate pictures of my tea without the aid of social media, and how weird it would be for somebody to do that, yet its accepted practice on social media platforms

It didn't actually happen :cry:

Right. :neutral:

Back