Summer Streets 2022 confirmed

Wonder if porter (smoove and turrell) will still have an absolutely massive stone island jacket on? He'll melt away!
He will definitely be gurning at some point, whilst playing the keys with his feet. Nice lad is Mike tbf, although the barnet is a shocker.

Best place to pop out and watch a bit of tennis later? The Cliff? Used to be my pre-Roker Park venue but not been for years.

Best place to pop out and watch a bit of tennis later? The Cliff? Used to be my pre-Roker Park venue but not been for years.

Be rammed in the Promenade. Flying Boat is a 5 minute walk up the road but not the best. I'm heading to the Blue Bell to watch the cricket like.

Reet that's the band dead to me
Sounds like an absolute wrongun
I don't recall him ever going to a Sunderland match to be honest. Definitely had a strip and one stage. The nearest would be when I booked us on the supporters bus to go to Wimbledon in the FA Cup under Lawrie Mac and his Mam made me cancel him because he had a piano lesson ffs. I suppose it panned out well for him in the end and I continue to suffer a lifetime's torment following Sunderland. :D

Back