Submarine Murder

Shocked her fella let her go on the trip tbh, I wouldn't be happy with my lass being submerged underwater with some random bloke alone.

Shocked her fella let her go on the trip tbh, I wouldn't be happy with my lass being submerged underwater with some random bloke alone.
it was a professional journalistic assignment?

Them woolly jumpers must be soaked by now.
must be a swede in leather pants then...

Three parts of her are still missing so I guess they have found two more bits.
apparently they're looking into an old case of a torso found in Copenhangen harbour in 1986 of a Japanese woman too?

is that Q Department now involved anarl? #nordicnoirmashup

Last edited:
The torso has been proven to be the Swedish reporter lass. Police say it had metal parts stuck to it to make it sink and that the head and lims were deliberately cut off. They have also found blood remains onboard the sunken submarine that matches her DNA. Though how they have managed that considering the submarine was full of seawater I have no idea. Them woolly jumpers must be soaked by now.

Three parts of her are still missing so I guess they have found two more bits.
There will still have been air pockets.

How the fuck is he only on trial for manslaughter?
They're going to make out he's mad, I'd say he was highly organised and this was a premeditated, vicious murder as he'll have known what he was going to do to her once she stepped foot on that Sub. The guy is a twisted, evil fucker - that poor woman went through the worst horror imaginable ffs :evil:.

Back