Submarine Murder

Apparently the sub owner was prone to occasional aggressive /violent outbursts. I think it's fairly obvious what has happened to that poor woman tbh.

Apparently the sub owner was prone to occasional aggressive /violent outbursts. I think it's fairly obvious what has happened to that poor woman tbh.
It's awful like, imagine how terrified she would of been? Wonder if he will confess in the end and we will find out what really happened.

Was bored of this story a week ago but then the torso turned up yesterday and am hooked again now. Five years from now this will be a movie.

On a slightly distasteful note, am ashamed to admit I had a lil' giggle when the news reporter said there had been found a 'lifeless body of a female with no arms, no legs and no head'. Was the 'lifeless' bit really needed ?
They're at it again:

<< A headless and limbless corpse found in waters off Denmark was deliberately mutilated, say Copenhagen police. >>

No! Say it's not so!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41016881

was a danish jurno interviewed on R4 today about this she rambled on and on like making sense was a new concept i wasnt much more informed at the end of it tbh

Police believe that the Sun was sunk deliberately and that the body that has been found was intentionally mutilated. Sounds like the bloke's guilty of more than negligent manslaughter.

The torso has been proven to be the Swedish reporter lass. Police say it had metal parts stuck to it to make it sink and that the head and lims were deliberately cut off. They have also found blood remains onboard the sunken submarine that matches her DNA. Though how they have managed that considering the submarine was full of seawater I have no idea. Them woolly jumpers must be soaked by now.

Three parts of her are still missing so I guess they have found two more bits.

Back