Stupid things you've done today

Status
Not open for further replies.

She didn't say she did it right.

Don't hurt me @becs.
Let's not go there. Just put a mirror up in my daughters room. First screw hole in the wrong place. No problem I will just put the other one further left to make up for it. Somehow measured that one wrong and got it in the place where it should have been if I had got the first one right. Ok let's drill the right one in the right place and then the first one will be hidden behind the mirror anyway. Now located in the correct position but slightly on the piss - bollocks it can stay like that.

Let's not go there. Just put a mirror up in my daughters room. First screw hole in the wrong place. No problem I will just put the other one further left to make up for it. Somehow measured that one wrong and got it in the place where it should have been if I had got the first one right. Ok let's drill the right one in the right place and then the first one will be hidden behind the mirror anyway. Now located in the correct position but slightly on the piss - bollocks it can stay like that.
Doing DIY on a Sunday?

I hope your neighbours dob you in to the police.

One of my dogs fell over in the back of the car when I went around a roundabout :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back