Not Graham
Not Stacey
Not Ashley
Not Seann
Not Kate
Not Lauren

;)

Seen the result last night.

The 2 in the dance off equally had a bad night last night but I'm surprised with the save as I thought he's had a few bad dances.... Not to mention the controversy

Any truth in the rumour that Boldon Black Cat was in the Green room singing "Sunderland's going up and the mags are going down" to Mr Swann

He was still twisting at breakfast this morning :lol:

Cracking night, very proud of Faye and even had a beer with Alfonso :cool:

The footage from the bridge was great, true they never mentioned ‘us’ by name but the people up here know where she was. It was a cracking afternoon filming it and the team from the council were spot on.

I’ve left her down there for the week so they can sort their Halloween routine, slowly recovering on the train home after way too much cafe patron :confused:

Last edited:

The footage from the bridge was great, true they never mentioned ‘us’ by name but the people up here know where she was. It was a cracking afternoon filming it and the team from the council were spot on.

I’ve left her down there for the week so they can sort their Halloween routine, slowly recovering on the train home after way too much cafe patron :confused:
Liked the green dress - does Faye get to keep the outfits?

Amazed it's taken this long but haway don't spoil it for people

I apologise, I thought as it had been mentioned that it was discussed in general.

Note to self not to do it again.
I'm sure it won't take anything away from tonight's show and it will be enjoyed all the same.

I apologise, I thought as it had been mentioned that it was discussed in general.

Note to self not to do it again.
I'm sure it won't take anything away from tonight's show and it will be enjoyed all the same.
I will definitely still enjoy it! And tbh I’m rubbish remembering names so I haven’t even attempted to work out who is going :lol:

Last edited:

glad Faye enjoyed it and nice to see the council allowing the bridge to be used. its a good advertisement seen by millions

Seen the result last night.

The 2 in the dance off equally had a bad night last night but I'm surprised with the save as I thought he's had a few bad dances.... Not to mention the controversy

Does tha t mean 1 mag down, 1 to go ? . Haway Faye meck sure sundetland are top dogs on strictly too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back