Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

You don't see anything a bit... erm...strange (I'm being polite) about grown men watching a ballroom dancing programme on a Saturday night and posting about it on a message board? A bit?
I can't see how it's entertaining for a bloke unless his lass is in it. Probably more like their lass has the remote control and they're just perving at the lasses on show ;) I honestly didn't realise there were so many lasses on the SMB in this thread. Here's an example of the audience I just saw on iplayer and that bloke on the right doesn't look that into it :lol:
anar Boldonblackcat's lass is in it
Logon or register to see this image

nibbles?
Whenever it's on in someone else's house, everything is clap clap clap clap clap as I don't actually watch it but I do hear the clapping in the baackground. People even clap when they shouldn't really clap as I just saw a bit of the Backstreet Boys medley getting that screengrab and even in the slow bits they were still trying to clap along but failing. To be fair, it's not just Strictly as a few show audiences do this when there's music on and it's a lot more common now and I think it spoils it a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see how it's entertaining for a bloke unless his lass is in it. Probably more like their lass has the remote control and they're just perving at the lasses on show ;) I honestly didn't realise there were so many lasses on the SMB in this thread. Here's an example of the audience I just saw on iplayer and that bloke on the right doesn't look that into it :lol:

nibbles?
Whenever it's on in someone else's house, everything is clap clap clap clap clap as I don't actually watch it but I do hear the clapping in the baackground. People even clap when they shouldn't really clap as I just saw a bit of the Backstreet Boys medley getting that screengrab and even in the slow bits they were still trying to clap along but failing. To be fair, it's not just Strictly as a few show audiences do this when there's music on and it's a lot more common now and I think it spoils it a bit.

The shite music bits get re-filmed if the audience don't show enough enthusiasm

nibbles?
Some blokes have sussed that there is more flange on display in dance classes, yoga studios, hospitals, call centres and cookery lessons than in a dingy working man’s club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back