Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever the outcome tonight I think we’ve all got to say a big well done to @BoldonBlackCat for his part in this. Aye, Faye’s done tremendously well with the dancy stuff (which is kind of important) but BBC has done his little bit to make it happen. Always being massively positive and showing his support, even when the media and whatnot have been making trouble. It can’t have been easy with all the travelling and the stresses of competition and separation. I would have been a right grumpy sod if I was in a similar position.

So well done BBC for your part in all this, and HawayTheFaye!

Whatever the outcome tonight I think we’ve all got to say a big well done to @BoldonBlackCat for his part in this. Aye, Faye’s done tremendously well with the dancy stuff (which is kind of important) but BBC has done his little bit to make it happen. Always being massively positive and showing his support, even when the media and whatnot have been making trouble. It can’t have been easy with all the travelling and the stresses of competition and separation. I would have been a right grumpy sod if I was in a similar position.

Great post!

Thank you! I’m on the train down to London now, Uber to the hotel, quick turnaround then heading into the studios...shitting mesel!

#HawayTheFaye
Take a moment out to just take it all in before hitting the juice. Days like this don’t come around that often.

Probably won’t be watching it as it’s not my thing but Ha’waytheFaye anyway.

Just off to the sol. Hope someone is going to crash the match thread with some HawayTheFayes.
Should just get back home in time for the start of the dancing.
@BoldonBlackCat you and your lad came over well on TT last night. Best of luck to the missus.

HawayTheFaye !

Ditto! Hope the park and ride is going to rather efficient at the end! I need to be home for an important strictly date.

Love this, thank you.

Take a moment out to just take it all in before hitting the juice. Days like this don’t come around that often.

Probably won’t be watching it as it’s not my thing but Ha’waytheFaye anyway.

Very true, great advice.
Although I am swigging (baby swigs) from a hip flask in my room to calm the nerves...haven’t been this nervous since our wedding day!
Thank you

Just off to the sol. Hope someone is going to crash the match thread with some HawayTheFayes.
Should just get back home in time for the start of the dancing.
@BoldonBlackCat you and your lad came over well on TT last night. Best of luck to the missus.

HawayTheFaye !

Cheers, hate seeing myself on tele, not my game at all but it was canny. Thank you

Traditional watching of man vs food while waiting on strictly.

Really looking forward to this show tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back