Strictly 2019

MackemLass

Full Back
I know what you mean, he's a very good dancer but not warmed to him either, and it's as if he's become a bit showy, I feel similar about Kelvin.
At the boards disgust I also havent warmed to Amy, theres just something about her πŸ™Š
So the fact they're paired may be part of it.
I do like Kelvin mind but I've watched him grow up on Emmerdale too so knew of him beforehand. Maybe that makes a difference if I'd previously not heard of Karim.

At the boards disgust I also havent warmed to Amy, theres just something about her πŸ™Š
I do like Kelvin mind but I've watched him grow up on Emmerdale too so knew of him beforehand. Maybe that makes a difference if I'd previously not heard of Karim.
I like Amy, the only dancer I've not warmed to is Johannes who is way OTT and putting Catherine in the shadows IMO.

Chappers

Striker
πŸ˜±πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ€¨πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜ŸπŸ™πŸ˜•β˜ΉπŸ˜£πŸ˜–πŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜ πŸ₯Ί re the love of my life amy wowden