Strictly 2019

I've just not warmed to either. I had only heard of Michelle vaguely.
Same with the 2 Emma's, I dont get the connection from them with the audience.

Most likely because the public will have their own favorite to win it, i think Kelvin is about as close to it at the moment, if he improves he may even have it locked,

Most likely because the public will have their own favorite to win it, i think Kelvin is about as close to it at the moment, if he improves he may even have it locked,

Yeah, I have my favourite in Chris, the local connection. Not saying hes a brilliant dancer just keeping the North East represented.
Have a cheeky flutter on Kelvin so hoping he does well obviously.
I really like Will, after seeing some of his posts on Instagram and of course his VT this week, its puts folk like me to Shame when I can't be arsed to go to the gym or even a walk along the coast then i whinge I'm unfit.
This bloke has taken the bull by the horns and stuck 2 fingers up to his disabilities. I take my hat off to him and have made my husband drag me to the gym.

Yeah, I have my favourite in Chris, the local connection. Not saying hes a brilliant dancer just keeping the North East represented.
Have a cheeky flutter on Kelvin so hoping he does well obviously.
I really like Will, after seeing some of his posts on Instagram and of course his VT this week, its puts folk like me to Shame when I can't be arsed to go to the gym or even a walk along the coast then i whinge I'm unfit.
This bloke has taken the bull by the horns and stuck 2 fingers up to his disabilities. I take my hat off to him and have made my husband drag me to the gym.

Well if will is inspirational for you that's a good thing, i can see what you mean by Ramsey and i have been voting for himself, again based on his podcast he does with his wife, which i think is great, as for Kelvin i think he's close to the favourite.

Well if will is inspirational for you that's a good thing, i can see what you mean by Ramsey and i have been voting for himself, again based on his podcast he does with his wife, which i think is great, as for Kelvin i think he's close to the favourite.
The podcast is hilarious! (Although I'm quite behind on them) I used to watch their instagram stories before they started the podcast and thought something had to come from it. Genuinely hilarious and she is lovely in real life too!

The podcast is hilarious! (Although I'm quite behind on them) I used to watch their instagram stories before they started the podcast and thought something had to come from it. Genuinely hilarious and she is lovely in real life too!

It's a weekly listen for me, never a miss.

Bit harsh on David tonight who wasn’t great but Mike was a shambles. Katya is playing it well though keeping him as a comedy act as she did with Ed Balls.

I still think next week may be his last mind although there’s a section of the leaderboard that seem a bit up and down in that they’ve yet to put two strong weeks together in succession.

Up the Emma Barton and Alex though 😇

I love the podcast! Listening to episode 36 right now.

My favourites are Karim and Kelvin, although the latter hasn't done so well this last couple of weeks. Alex and Emma B impressed this week.

I love the podcast! Listening to episode 36 right now.

My favourites are Karim and Kelvin, although the latter hasn't done so well this last couple of weeks. Alex and Emma B impressed this week.

Cool well unless you been around for sometime, welcome to the thread.

Cool well unless you been around for sometime, welcome to the thread.
Thanks. I usually don't bother because I tend to watch midweek and I don't want the spoilers.

By the way, am I the only person who saw Will's dance on Saturday and thought..why's every bastard crying? It really didn't connect with me at all and I'm usually pretty easy to set away. The dance was just fine but I felt like I was watching a different dance to Motsi and the others.

Thanks. I usually don't bother because I tend to watch midweek and I don't want the spoilers.

By the way, am I the only person who saw Will's dance on Saturday and thought..why's every bastard crying? It really didn't connect with me at all and I'm usually pretty easy to set away. The dance was just fine but I felt like I was watching a different dance to Motsi and the others.

No, you weren’t. It was average and I felt nothing, but I am a cold fucker at the best of times.

To be fair i did not pay 100% attention to the show on saturday, and was doing other things at the same time, but i did pay attention to those dancers i was going to vote for whatever happened, but i caught saffron at the end, and decided to hand over my 3rd vote, which was, normally for dev and dianne to her and AJ.

Back