Strictly 2019

i thought you would of, but each to their own, Calmitys gone and mike next week fingers crossed, and then we can get down to the discovering who's gonna win this.

I did have a typo in my reply lol I meant I'm normally rushing about when it's on.

I used to watch it but then we changed jobs and by time I've finished work and picked hubby up I'm normally just getting home when its finishing.

Hopefully Mike will be gone next week then for me, I'd like to see one of the Emma's gone but we shall see as they do seem to be improving well. They all are really.

David would have been good in costume for Halloween as well. Love Halloween week!
Guaranteed Lurch 😈
I did have a typo in my reply lol I meant I'm normally rushing about when it's on.

I used to watch it but then we changed jobs and by time I've finished work and picked hubby up I'm normally just getting home when its finishing.

Hopefully Mike will be gone next week then for me, I'd like to see one of the Emma's gone but we shall see as they do seem to be improving well. They all are really.
There is a small group at the bottom, then everyone else is moving on. It will be tight heading towards Blackpool.

Last edited:

Why do you want one of the emma's gone ?

How anyone can say that David James was more entertaining than Mike Whatshisname is beyond me. And that’s all it was. ‘Dancing’ didn’t come into it.

Mike went for the comedy. And was awful. Like he had a tortoises head poking out of his arsehole.

David was wooden, flat footed, embarrassingly awful and cringingly mistake ridden.

But apart from that....

I like the others more and with Mike hopefully going that's the last of the bad dancers and then we are down to the most as good as... dancers

Well as you know, once the crap one's go, we get down to the real thing, and then all the votes for the bad dancers move across, so instead of votes for one each to then its down to votes for 1 or 2.
I wanted Mike gone. Eurgh.

Next week i reckon Matt.

i have a three spread at the moment between Ramsey and Catherine and a third vote, out standing.
Hopefully.
It's a good cast this year so its anyones game really.

Your right of course, i think the standard is a lot better this year, its not just one or two outstanding once. but i know one thing i won't be voting for Karim or Michelle

Last edited by a moderator:

Back