Stranger Things 4

Loved that.

Presumably Max isnt brain dead, she`ll likely be off raking about in the upside down and I suspect she will either return with powers or will join in with her subconscious from the hospital.

Pleased to see that basketball midget get sliced

Murray lives gerrin

I suspect we`ll see a few of the main ones picked off when it comes back

Last edited:
Gutted about Eddie.
So only 1 confirmed death and 1 possible death (current state being in a coma).

I thought more would have died like, are the creators worried about fan backlash if they kill off the characters?

Unless they’re just going to wipe the majority of them out in the final season.
Why do main characters have to die like? Neebody died in The Goonies.
I said that too… not unintentional
I think it was nothing like the first scene of Star Wars.

Last edited:
I think with Max counting as the fourth sacrifice, letting the massive gate to the upside down open, she’s where the other three are, in Vecna’s lair. Maybe her ‘soul’ is there or something, which is why Eleven couldn’t find her at the end. The only difference is Eleven managed to save her physical body, so she’s got that to come back to in when she’s saved in season 5.
Think it's something to do with what Papa says. He said Vecna "consumes". I reckon he's consumed her "soul" for want of a better word and that's why there's nothing there. Probably be a plot point next season to try and get it back.
Add:

And that was f***ing great TV all round. Pretty astounded at how they're not only upholding the quality but building on it for four seasons now.

Last edited:
i was canny annoyed at the 2 days later thing.
it seems to be the only complaint of the entire series that i've seen, or might even agree with. one assumes there's a lot of back filling about to happen at the start of the final series.

it seems to be the only complaint of the entire series that i've seen, or might even agree with. one assumes there's a lot of back filling about to happen at the start of the final series.
To be fair they dragged the end out long enough. I'm not sure what more could really have been shown.

Gutted about Eddie.

Why do main characters have to die like? Neebody died in The Goonies.

I think it was nothing like the first scene of Star Wars.

Chester Copper-pot (albeit his death pre-dated the time in which the movie was set).
one of my favourite characters. he'll be safe :cool:

One of my least favourite is the kid from Surfer Boy pizzas. Does anyone like that character?

Last edited:

Back