Strange compliments

Got that on nye. Lad tried my jacket on and said I smell good. Wasnt wearing owt it was the comfort stuff and unstoppables that I wash me clothes with. 😂

I worked for Sainsburys years ago (had the blue blouses with the fruit on) easy care no iron just throw in Washing machine with a good glug of comfort or Lenor . Always got nice comments about my perfume. 👍🤣

Lad offered me £200 for my Berlin stronghold t shirt in Leeds once. Said was best t shirt hed seen in years.

I worked for Sainsburys years ago (had the blue blouses with the fruit on) easy care no iron just throw in Washing machine with a good glug of comfort or Lenor . Always got nice comments about my perfume. 👍🤣
Gold orchid is the one we use. Blooming lovely smell for weeks on clothes that stored and thst. We throw a few unstoppablez in a linen bag in with clothes in storage or when going away. Smell is class.

Lad offered me £200 for my Berlin stronghold t shirt in Leeds once. Said was best t shirt hed seen in years.

Gold orchid is the one we use. Blooming lovely smell for weeks on clothes that stored and thst. We throw a few unstoppablez in a linen bag in with clothes in storage or when going away. Smell is class.

Great tip thanks 👍we need a thread for hints and tips that make life better/easier

Bending over grafting about 2 hours ago I caught the pensioner (female) I'm doing work for either looking at my dirty work trousers or admiring my pert arse. I prefer to think the latter.

Back