Strange compliments

Just had the check out lass admiring my packing skills in Morrisons
It gets mentioned a lot as they probably have some right heed the balls to deal with
My signature gets the odd one as well when I'm signing for fuel
Any oddball compliments you get
Eee you’ve lost loads of weight, you were dead fat before.
Not sure that’s oddball but it’s frequent.
I had a bloke compliment me on my eyebrows the other day.

It gets mentioned a lot as they probably have some right heed the balls to deal with

Used to get called back to front (as in the raggy doll) in my first job as a tax trainee, on the account I used to always come out with the right answer but I processed most things from a completely different perspective to everyone else. usually backwards.

Eee you’ve lost loads of weight, you were dead fat before.
Not sure that’s oddball but it’s frequent.
I had a bloke compliment me on my eyebrows the other day.
Me Mam bless her soul used to always mention me looking thinner and not the other way
Not to my face anyway 😀

I work at Morrisons and always try to ensure I look smart, whether in or out of work.
I was complimented on the appearance of my highly polished work boots, and was asked if I was ex forces.

I sometimes get compliments on the aftershave I wear, and I often get complimented on my seemingly obvious (to some, though not myself) likeness to Kirky from Coronation Street. :eek:

Used to get called back to front (as in the raggy doll) in my first job as a tax trainee, on the account I used to always come out with the right answer but I processed most things from a completely different perspective to everyone else. usually backwards.

Remember in my mock geography GCSE there was a question on evaporation and rainfall and the teacher read my answer out and told me to stop trying to be a clever shit in the exams because my first thought wasn't heat, evaporation, cloud formation, precipitation . It was minus temp, no evaporation etc, etc. wasn't trying to be an arse just have a broken brain.

Last edited:

Back