Stolen wheelie bins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What would happen if you didn’t replace it? It’s their property and not yours so it’s down to them to replace it surely
I was told by STDC that when my blue bin went missing to either pay for a new bin, take recyclable stuff to the tip myself, or just put it in my black bin.

I asked if the call was recorded, they confirmed it was. I hung up, and rang back asking to speak to a manager as the staff were saying to put recyclable material in the normal bin. A week later, new blue bin arrived, no charge.

West Pastures. A lane that connects Follingsby lane to just west of Testos roundabout. Last time (about 3 weeks ago) i cycled down there there was a wheelie bin on the side of the road. Might be gone by now. Freebie if it is still there though.

when i go running at stupid o clock on old railway, I can't see. kids had nicked some wheelie bins and tried to set them on fire. tripped over them :D good job i had builders gloves on , thermal and rubber protects me hands from being ripped open(done that a few times) if i trip on bins, branches,bricks etc
f***ing builders gloves. Proper rapist equipment.

The bin men stole ours a couple years ago, it was just after the New Year, they obviously where in a hurry to get finished. The wagon picked up the bin, and for some reason when it was emptying, the bin tipped into the back of the bin wagon.

The bloke looked a bit confused, looked around him to see anybody had seen and then as we were the last house in the street, jumped into the wagon and drove off.

Had to ring the council when the place was open again after the New Year break to get them to send us out a replacement. Bloke on the phone seemed quite amused when I said the bin wagon had eaten my recycle bin.
:lol::lol::lol:

My green bin is nigh on full and it won't get emptied until a week on Wednesday (that's before I need to ditch Christmas rubbish etc :confused:). Just going to have to stack black bin bags up outside, which is shit. It's times like this I wish we still got weekly collections instead of fortnightly.

One of mine got nicked years ago.
Since then I’ve just hoyed everything in one bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back