Stolen wheelie bins!

when i go running at stupid o clock on old railway, I can't see. kids had nicked some wheelie bins and tried to set them on fire. tripped over them :D good job i had builders gloves on , thermal and rubber protects me hands from being ripped open(done that a few times) if i trip on bins, branches,bricks etc

when i go running at stupid o clock on old railway, I can't see. kids had nicked some wheelie bins and tried to set them on fire. tripped over them :D good job i had builders gloves on , thermal and rubber protects me hands from being ripped open(done that a few times) if i trip on bins, branches,bricks etc

Can't you just wear a headlamp?

The bin men stole ours a couple years ago, it was just after the New Year, they obviously where in a hurry to get finished. The wagon picked up the bin, and for some reason when it was emptying, the bin tipped into the back of the bin wagon.

The bloke looked a bit confused, looked around him to see anybody had seen and then as we were the last house in the street, jumped into the wagon and drove off.

Had to ring the council when the place was open again after the New Year break to get them to send us out a replacement. Bloke on the phone seemed quite amused when I said the bin wagon had eaten my recycle bin.

Back