Stolen wheelie bins!

One of my fiance's was nicked in the back alley behind her house about a year ago. A week later the daft bastards who had nicked it put it out with the same house number stickers on so I lifted it up and emptied it back into their garden and put it back in her back yard, what made it even better is they'd hardly used any bin bags so all the rubbish was loose
my neibour nicked my recycling bin but it wasn't intentional - they are git old

They weren't old, constantly could hear them on warm days with Aqua and the likes blasting out from their back garden. And even besides the awful f***ing music they were/are bellends.
So glad she doesn't live there anymore

when i go running at stupid o clock on old railway, I can't see. kids had nicked some wheelie bins and tried to set them on fire. tripped over them :D good job i had builders gloves on , thermal and rubber protects me hands from being ripped open(done that a few times) if i trip on bins, branches,bricks etc
Do you sell builders gloves for a living?
If not you should.

My green bin is nigh on full and it won't get emptied until a week on Wednesday (that's before I need to ditch Christmas rubbish etc :confused:). Just going to have to stack black bin bags up outside, which is shit. It's times like this I wish we still got weekly collections instead of fortnightly.

How do you manage that with only two of you? There are three of us and we could probably go a month between collections.

One of my fiance's was nicked in the back alley behind her house about a year ago. A week later the daft bastards who had nicked it put it out with the same house number stickers on so I lifted it up and emptied it back into their garden and put it back in her back yard, what made it even better is they'd hardly used any bin bags so all the rubbish was loose

Someone nicked my brother's on which he'd epoxied a plate with his house number. When he recovered the bin, he found the thief had chiselled the plate off and just put it in the bin.

The excuse given by the neighbour was that someone had stolen his. I hope you're lying @DurhamRedStripe as that is a twat's trick.

Last edited:
How do you manage that with only two of you? There are three of us and we could probably go a month between collections.

Someone nicked my brother's on which he'd epoxied a plate with his house number. When he recovered the bin, he found the thief had chiselled the plate off and just put it in the bin.

The excuse given by the neighbour was that someone had stolen his. I hope you're lying @DurhamRedStripe as that is a twat's trick.
I decorated my bedroom, had all the packaging / plastic off my new bed and other rubbish. I also change the cat litter every other day so the used stuff has to go straight in the bin or it'll stink my gaff out.

Nah was true, the house was empty and was being let by a private landlord who was a shit house by all accounts.

I’m told it’s the same asylum seekers who regularly push shopping trolleys from Tesco’s in Newcastle road to their abodes nearby, rumours some are sleeping in them in the gardens.

Back