Stokes Family Abused

Do you mean Sky?

Do you realise Murdock no longer is involved with Sky? He sold up.

NewsUK have a stake in Sky TV as well The Sun newspaper. I'm pretty sure Ben Stokes has a column in a rival newspaper?

News Corp UK & Ireland Limited is a newspaper publishing company. The Company publishes national newspapers in the United Kingdom, develops and sells access software, owns warehouses, offers transportation services and owns satellite television broadcasting facilities. News Corp UK & Ireland operates in the United Kingdom.

I think they may be involved with TalkSport as well who recently got broadcasting rights for a cricket series?

edit -
Scott Taunton was appointed CEO of Wireless in November 2016, following its acquisition by News UK, one of the country’s leading media businesses and owner of The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun.
As Wireless CEO Scott oversees three leading national radio brands – Virgin Radio UK, talkSPORT and talkRADIO. Wireless also owns a raft of market-leading Irish stations, alongside Wireless Studios – the rapidly expanding digital audio and podcasting arm of Wireless – and digital businesses Simply Zesty and Tibus.

The same company also have the chief editor of The Sun as an executive

Last edited:
NewsUK have a stake in Sky TV as well The Sun newspaper. I'm pretty sure Ben Stokes has a column in a rival newspaper?

News Corp UK & Ireland Limited is a newspaper publishing company. The Company publishes national newspapers in the United Kingdom, develops and sells access software, owns warehouses, offers transportation services and owns satellite television broadcasting facilities. News Corp UK & Ireland operates in the United Kingdom.

I think they may be involved with TalkSport as well who recently got broadcasting rights for a cricket series?

edit -
Scott Taunton was appointed CEO of Wireless in November 2016, following its acquisition by News UK, one of the country’s leading media businesses and owner of The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun.
As Wireless CEO Scott oversees three leading national radio brands – Virgin Radio UK, talkSPORT and talkRADIO. Wireless also owns a raft of market-leading Irish stations, alongside Wireless Studios – the rapidly expanding digital audio and podcasting arm of Wireless – and digital businesses Simply Zesty and Tibus.

The same company also have the chief editor of The Sun as an executive

Back