Stirling Castle and Wallace museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an absolute pleasure to drive that road, the only blemish being jimmy savile's former residence.

I'll never understand why they don't just pull that down.

Me mate is the postman from fort William to green welly, obs not on foot but in Land Rover, he has no fuckin idea how good a job he has.

My mate was the shepherd at Auchetyre (might just be the Auch estate now I think on) estate just before Tyndrum. Free house and a pub a mile away down a private road. Absolute bliss. Then he went and pissed off one of the senior cattle handlers like a f***ing idiot :lol: Now he's driving buses in Galashiels

Spend most of my spare time time at etive with my zziplex bullets.

Did the nc 500 last summer but had to miss out Applecross as I was dragging a caravan. Stunning part of the world.

@tonyfromalnwick you ever want to go to etive giz a pm I'll share marks. Good ones.

Did a road trip around Northern Scotland earlier this week, including the single track through Glen Etive.
True genuine middle of nowhere stuff.
The reindeer through there almost seem people-friendly such is their nature.

Missed out on doing Applecross this time around due to the weather at the time but did manage to do the Quiraing on Skye which is a similar experience :cool:

Did a road trip around Northern Scotland earlier this week, including the single track through Glen Etive.
True genuine middle of nowhere stuff.
The reindeer through there almost seem people-friendly such is their nature.

Missed out on doing Applecross this time around due to the weather at the time but did manage to do the Quiraing on Skye which is a similar experience :cool:
Pulled up to grab some pics of the deer and one of the estate workers turned up with some feed. The alpha stag went nuts. There was a family from southern England videoing the shenanigans, and the dad asked if I knew where James bonds house is out of skyfall. I said you probably drove past it on your way through surrey.

ben nevis. can take a cable car up the mountain opposite and wonder around. Braemar and balmoral are worth a visit. the scenery around the cairngorms is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back