Stirks Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's just bitching for no reason fair enough but the reviews I read are giving them constructive criticism so that's different. It gives a business a good chance to improve if complaints are listened to and dealt with. Sometimes the owners are too close to the business to see what is going wrong and that's where reviews with suggestions to improve can help

people coming on here saying local places are crap when they arent just isnt on, its trolling

Good post ,
That's what reviews are for. A constant feedback loop for the owners. Not to blow smoke up their arseholes because they're local.

I was on writing an essay about the very subject for a hospitality qualification I'm doing last night, he's welcome to have my textbooks for a borrow :lol:

people coming on here saying local places are crap when they arent just isnt on, its trolling

Hardlys trolling when it's giving suggestions on how to improve as the reviews and those on trip advisor are

I was on writing an essay about the very subject for a hospitality qualification I'm doing last night, he's welcome to have my textbooks for a borrow :lol:

Hardlys trolling when it's giving suggestions on how to improve as the reviews and those on trip advisor are

quote “only sells john smiths” blatant lies

Take no notice D,people love to try and drag down local MLF done good down to their level .Look at the stick Jordan Henderson ,George Clarke,George Reynolds ,Kate Aidie,Bobby Knoxhall etc get for their different levels of success .Adam and John are no different .
The stick usually comes from the lazy bone idle lot who’ll never amount to anything which I find very ironic!

Take no notice D,people love to try and drag down local MLF done good down to their level .Look at the stick Jordan Henderson ,George Clarke,George Reynolds ,Kate Aidie,Bobby Knoxhall etc get for their different levels of success .Adam and John are no different .
Is George Reynolds still knocking out e-cigarettes at 80 odd year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back