Stirks Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

more slander/libel from you, piss off
Take no notice D,people love to try and drag down local MLF done good down to their level .Look at the stick Jordan Henderson ,George Clarke,George Reynolds ,Kate Aidie,Bobby Knoxhall etc get for their different levels of success .Adam and John are no different .

This is why business owners should not come anywhere near a social media type application. You still bite at everything. You are the Stewart Donald of the SMB, Mr Stirk

absolute bollocks, i just wont stand for people running local businesses down

Take no notice D,people love to try and drag down local MLF done good down to their level .Look at the stick Jordan Henderson ,George Clarke,George Reynolds ,Kate Aidie,Bobby Knoxhall etc get for their different levels of success .Adam and John are no different .

spot on, too many of the english hate to see their fellow man enjoying the trappings of their hard earned successes

absolute bollocks, i just wont stand for people running local businesses down

spot on, too many of the english hate to see their fellow man enjoying the trappings of their hard earned successes
Can’t get my head around it .Steve(stirks van driver) said that it really gets to Adam and John and they take it personally when someone’s bitchy about them .Hard working lads done good ,what’s not to like about them ??
I once got a match worn shirt from them which I think SAFC only played in once (white one down palace I think )going to dig it out and get it framed for a little lad who I know who’s Mam and Dad isn’t owa clever .

Sunderland to wear one-off white strip against Crystal Palace to avoid kit clash | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Can’t get my head around it .Steve(stirks van driver) said that it really gets to Adam and John and they take it personally when someone’s bitchy about them .Hard working lads done good ,what’s not to like about them ??
I once got a match worn shirt from them which I think SAFC only played in once (white one down palace I think )going to dig it out and get it framed for a little lad who I know who’s Mam and Dad isn’t owa clever .

If it's just bitching for no reason fair enough but the reviews I read are giving them constructive criticism so that's different. It gives a business a good chance to improve if complaints are listened to and dealt with. Sometimes the owners are too close to the business to see what is going wrong and that's where reviews with suggestions to improve can help

If it's just bitching for no reason fair enough but the reviews I read are giving them constructive criticism so that's different. It gives a business a good chance to improve if complaints are listened to and dealt with. Sometimes the owners are too close to the business to see what is going wrong and that's where reviews with suggestions to improve can help
That's what reviews are for. A constant feedback loop for the owners. Not to blow smoke up their arseholes because they're local.

Good post ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back