Stirks Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

quote “only sells john smiths” blatant lies

I asked what if any beers or real ales were sold. I was told John Smith's.
Never a mention that there were craft ales available.
Need to give your head a shake.
I said it was moderate and not shit.
As I've pointed out repeatedly I'm a local and wanted to like it...just found it bang average.

And as for not being able to give anything other than a gushing review because they'e local or MLF is utter nonsense

I asked what if any beers or real ales were sold. I was told John Smith's.
Never a mention that there were craft ales available.
Need to give your head a shake.
I said it was moderate and not shit.
As I've pointed out repeatedly I'm a local and wanted to like it...just found it bang average.

And as for not being able to give anything other than a gushing review because they'e local or MLF is utter nonsense
Been looking back for your alleged “only sells John Smith’s” quote and can’t find it.

Perhaps @HANDSOME_DAN would like to provide a link and show he isn’t slandering (or libelling, as he doesn’t know the difference) you?

I’m not sure even where this is but if I am thinking it’s the old Wavendon then I’m pleased someone has turned it into a success. I remember when the Eagling’s had it and it had numerous managers under S&N after that and slowly went into decline.

It’s nice to see it doing well as it was packed outside when i passed yesterday. Not normally on the Chester Road / The Broadway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back