Stewart back in 3 games, same as Ballard

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to someone who knows Luke onien Ross Stewart is not signing a new contract. Someone has bid 10 million I didn’t catch the name of the club, we’ve rejected it and they came back with 12. And he’s played his last game for us. I was waiting for autographs near entrance with my son, I overheard this conversation between two of the people who work near the entrance
That’s me convinced.

According to someone who knows Luke onien Ross Stewart is not signing a new contract. Someone has bid 10 million I didn’t catch the name of the club, we’ve rejected it and they came back with 12. And he’s played his last game for us. I was waiting for autographs near entrance with my son, I overheard this conversation between two of the people who work near the entrance
£12m I’d carry him there wherever there is, myself for £12m

This can’t be true unless there’s a cabbie repeating what his ex brother-in-law's veterinarian told him.

Mental how a light warm-up pre game has put a pro footballer out for 3 months. Can’t get my head round it personally.

I’ve heard the same thing again and it’s boro with the bid. Is this going round the stadium

Well they still have the Spence and Tavernier money to spend ( 30 million). There again they lose about 30 million a season.
They were trying for Gyokeres before.
If they come in with £15 million and Isiah Jones, fair enough.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We are desperate for Ross back, he’s ten times the player Simms is
Need to get used to life without him. More than a good chance he'll be off in January, and if he hasn't gone then it'll be a certainty in the summer. Hopefully we've already identified potential replacements.

Why does the club either consistently talk shite with how long players are out injured for or get it so wrong every time a player is injured by incompetence?

they havent talked shite..but medical conditions aree bever precise to the exact day..
They’ve consistently either lied when players will be back to fitness or got it wrong every time over the last few years. Stewart back after the World Cup, simms out for a game or two ended up ended up being 2 months, broadhead last season, the list is endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back