Stewart back in 3 games, same as Ballard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ok hun, did you wet the bed again?

Only one person acting that on this thread. Why does it bother you so much?

You absolutely love starting pointless threads. Can almost guarntee if Tony says Stewart and Ballard to return pre our first game after the wc you’ll start that thread with a link to an article. It’s info we would already know, but you always start them threads anyway.

So why have you got your knickers in a twist because someone else has started one?

Only one person acting that on this thread. Why does it bother you so much?

You absolutely love starting pointless threads. Can almost guarntee if Tony says Stewart and Ballard to return pre our first game after the wc you’ll start that thread with a link to an article. It’s info we would already know, but you always start them threads anyway.

So why have you got your knickers in a twist because someone else has started one?
Stewart only returned to grass this week on his own, do you expect him to play against Millwall in 4 weeks time?

Stewart only returned to grass this week on his own, do you expect him to play against Millwall in 4 weeks time?

I haven’t got a clue. Why are you saying returned to grass, the gaffer said that about Simms, so you just copying that now?

The point is, why are you getting all pissy about the thread, when you start loads like this? You’ve got form for this, ya can’t say ya haven’t. You start numerous tedious link threads, but when someone else starts one, you just don’t like it.

I haven’t got a clue. Why are you saying returned to grass, the gaffer said that about Simms, so you just copying that now?

The point is, why are you getting all pissy about the thread, when you start loads like this? You’ve got form for this, ya can’t say ya haven’t. You start numerous tedious link threads, but when someone else starts one, you just don’t like it.
Stewart put his boots on for the first time since Boro and walked and run in them with a physio this week. Doesn't bother me who starts threads, its a free forum, you need to back up the story with a source and op hasn't

Stewart put his boots on for the first time since Boro and walked and run in them with a physio this week. Doesn't bother me who starts threads, its a free forum, you need to back up the story with a source and op hasn't

You’ve started plenty threads in the past without a source. You’ve been wrong on many occasions.

Can you show me where the op has stated that Stewart and Ballard will be starting in 3 games time?

“Doesn’t bother me who starts threads” that’s bullshit there’s loads of threads exactly like this where you act like a child because it wasn’t you who started it. It’s bizarre for someone who starts thousands of shit ones.

You’ve started plenty threads in the past without a source. You’ve been wrong on many occasions.

Can you show me where the op has stated that Stewart and Ballard will be starting in 3 games time?

“Doesn’t bother me who starts threads” that’s bullshit there’s loads of threads exactly like this where you act like a child because it wasn’t you who started it. It’s bizarre for someone who starts thousands of shit ones.

Stewart back in 3 games, same as Ballard​

He is saying both are playing against Millwall as starters or subs

According to someone who knows Luke onien Ross Stewart is not signing a new contract. Someone has bid 10 million I didn’t catch the name of the club, we’ve rejected it and they came back with 12. And he’s played his last game for us. I was waiting for autographs near entrance with my son, I overheard this conversation between two of the people who work near the entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back