Steve Smith mocks Jack Leach

Talking utter shite too, Leach the ulitmate team man, something Pietersen would know nothing about

Leach has more wickets at a much lower average than Lyon in the 3 games they have played, so he isn't he even right

I went to a sporting thing last month, which a prevelant ex England cricketer talking, he was asked his opinion on him and gave the same answer Strauss did when he got caught off air

The biggest cheer of the night went up, was deafening, does he even realise how unpopular he is over here?

Same as Vaughan, will always take the Australian side,as they work over there

He's completely self absorbed, his autobiography was the work of a child. I don't doubt there was probably some issues with Swann, Broad and Prior but by the time you'd read KP's book, he was so immature in his comments that you lost all care in it.

Was KP not bullying James Taylor by saying he was too small and couldn't bat?

He's completely self absorbed, his autobiography was the work of a child. I don't doubt there was probably some issues with Swann, Broad and Prior but by the time you'd read KP's book, he was so immature in his comments that you lost all care in it.

Was KP not bullying James Taylor by saying he was too small and couldn't bat?

Yeah he was

The funny thing is, its amazing how they managed to be just about England's best ever team, winning in India and Australia if there were so many problems according to KP

Cook summed it up well in his book like, all the praise he gets on the T20 circuit when he is there in a team for 3 weeks, try being in a team with him for 10 years, there is a reason he has left every club he has been at long term with bad blood.

I honestly think its a disgrace how he has dragged the likes of Strauss, Prior, Flower, Cook, Jimmy, Broad and co's names through the mud. Unforgivable for me, don't care how many runs he scored

Smith taking the piss on the Old Trafford outfield during their celebrations.

Seems the last year hasn't taught him the humility a few of us had hoped, he's still a cunt
Aussies have no humility and have never had
that commentator on TMS was twisting like mad when the crowd were booing Smith and Warner in the first test asking for respect etc....
But with chracters like that you have to rub theie face in it and keep rubbing to rub away those crocodile tears

Aww who gives a fuck man seriously. People being upset for the sake of it.

Nathan lyon is a vile little c.unt however

You dont think they won easily in the last test 😳😂😂😂😂

Haway mate theres burying your head in the sand then theres statements like that

All about respect imo. Leach didn't deserve to be mocked and then have it spread all over the media. Id understand if leach was a mouthy player to try and get under the aussies skin. But nowt of the sort. Australia are just a bunch of bellends with no respect for any oppenents they play. Cheating bastards.

Aussies have no humility and have never had
that commentator on TMS was twisting like mad when the crowd were booing Smith and Warner in the first test asking for respect etc....
But with chracters like that you have to rub theie face in it and keep rubbing to rub away those crocodile tears

My biggest criticism of this team this series is we’ve been far too nice

Seen no attempt to get inside their head

They were crying live on tv a year ago. Should have been brought up at every opportunity

My biggest criticism of this team this series is we’ve been far too nice

Seen no attempt to get inside their head

They were crying live on tv a year ago. Should have been brought up at every opportunity

100% been too nice. You see Hazelwood constantly having a word with the batsmen pretty much every ball he bowls. I'm surprised at archer, really thought he'd be a wind up merchant.

Back