Steve Smith mocks Jack Leach

Lancs should have kicked the bastards out soon as they were changed and packed up. Go and do their classles shit in some Manchester bar and see what happens. Just glad they didn't win it at Headingley

Last edited:

Lancs should have kicked the bastards out soon as they were changed and packed up. Go and do their classles shit in some Manchester bar and see what happens. Just glad they didn't win it at Headingley
I thought that too. Can anyone imagine us being allowed to rip the piss like that if we won the Ashes at the WACA, the MCG or SCG.

We should be 100% hostile to the twats at all times, as we were in ‘05. It’s the only way to beat them. That includes a total ban on any of their players playing Championship cricket in this country in an Ashes year.

Some right fannies like, we have to take our medicine, get a coach that knows how to develop a test team and give it back to them with both barrels down under.

More tough, edgy cricket like this series and test cricket might actually have a future.

Some right fannies like, we have to take our medicine, get a coach that knows how to develop a test team and give it back to them with both barrels down under.

More tough, edgy cricket like this series and test cricket might actually have a future.
This lot are extra cuntish mind. Waugh and Borders teams were edgy (this lot are nowhere f***ing near like especially after blubbing in front of the world) but never bothered with shite like this after tonking us everywhere

Wish I’d never opened my mouth to be honest :lol:

Didn’t check my phone when I woke up this morning, had a meeting straight away at work until 10 and I’ve come out to 27 twitter notifications from people liking/retweeting my tweet, responding to it or sending me inboxes calling me a ‘pussy Pom faggot’ :lol:
😂

Up until this point I thought they had conducted themselves well on this tour. I thought they took crushing defeat very well at Headingley and they took the stick pretty well. Paine and Langer I feel had been good ambassadors but this business shows that if you scratch below the surface they stereotypical Aussie isn’t far away.

KP has also done an article in the S*n slagging off Leach, basically saying he can't bowl, and the way he's become a cult hero is embarrassing:rolleyes: I hope the prick gets fucked by a rhino.

Langer now trying to claim it was a joke about Chris Rogers who is a ‘great mate of the squad’.

Fails to mention the relevance of Lyon shouting “no ball”.

What a lying little toe rag. Lost all respect for him. Not surprising the rest of the players act like the utter ***** they are when that’s the example set from the top.

Langer now trying to claim it was a joke about Chris Rogers who is a ‘great mate of the squad’.

Fails to mention the relevance of Lyon shouting “no ball”.

What a lying little toe rag. Lost all respect for him. Not surprising the rest of the players act like the utter ***** they are when that’s the example set from the top.
I'd never tire of smashing Lyons face in.

KP has also done an article in the S*n slagging off Leach, basically saying he can't bowl, and the way he's become a cult hero is embarrassing:rolleyes: I hope the prick gets fucked by a rhino.

I think the initial story is a bit of a non-story but KP is so bitter it's unbelievable isn't it? :lol:

Effeminate Saffer bellend.

I think the initial story is a bit of a non-story but KP is so bitter it's unbelievable isn't it? :lol:

Effeminate Saffer bellend.

Talking utter shite too, Leach the ulitmate team man, something Pietersen would know nothing about

Leach has more wickets at a much lower average than Lyon in the 3 games they have played, so he isn't he even right

I went to a sporting thing last month, which a prevelant ex England cricketer talking, he was asked his opinion on him and gave the same answer Strauss did when he got caught off air

The biggest cheer of the night went up, was deafening, does he even realise how unpopular he is over here?

Same as Vaughan, will always take the Australian side,as they work over there

Back