Steve Smith mocks Jack Leach

TheRey

Winger

Smith taking the piss on the Old Trafford outfield during their celebrations.

Seems the last year hasn't taught him the humility a few of us had hoped, he's still a cunt

Looks like @hudson88 had tweeted in that article.

I don't think they won easily in the last test and they haven't won the series so should probably save it for if/ when they do.

As great a batsman that Smith is, and will be remembered for, he will also be remembered for being a cheat. Quite a big blot on anyones copy book.

Scum

I can’t stand them honestly

What annoys me more anything is journos slagging off fans for booing

People aren’t booing just because of sandpaper

They were the the most agressive, abusive team for 2 years

By the way anyone read cook’s book quotes in guardian about Warner n smith

Will posr

Basically 4 beers in Warner told him he’d been putting adhesives on his hand wrapping to deteriorate the ball, cook said smith shot him a look to stop

Interesting fact for context, the test before sandpaper gate Warner stopped being the ball shiner as SA complained about his wrapping on hand

The very next test Bancroft was in charge of ball shining

And what a coincidence he got caught cheating
Says more about them than anything else. Outside of the tests I pay them no heed - that way I give them the attention they deserve.

Well put Dave
The difference here is quite simple

The entire world saw him bawl his little eyes out on the tv. The stupid little twat.

What a great week that was

Can never take that back how many runs you score Steve mate

Smith taking the piss on the Old Trafford outfield during their celebrations.

Seems the last year hasn't taught him the humility a few of us had hoped, he's still a cunt

Last sentence spot on marra

Score 200 runs a test Steve; still a complete c.unt

Last edited:
Didn't take long did it.....

Was only a matter of time before he and the other bunch of cunts in baggy green reverted to type.
Hopefully wankers like Swann pack in the get the candles out for Smith & Warner shite.
That Aussie team really is packed with absolute bellends. Could punch him and sandpaper nuts for days and not get bored.

They still haven't won anything, hopefully Archer finishes off the job on Smith at the Oval and we win the test match to square the series.

Last edited:
Don't know what happened because I haven't read the article, but what I do understand is that he has been getting credit for being mentally strong for coming back from such a shocking incident as sandpapergate, but it could also be interpreted that he's just genuinely didn't care what happened, I was already crying because he got caught.
And there is the fact that he is blatantly captaining the team, such a shame for a great player that this has to be spoke about
Can't really see the argument that it is apostasy from English fans because gently celebrations did not mock any Australian players
Edit: Jack leech did not mock any Australians when he celebrated bloody autocorrect 🤔

Last edited:
Aww who gives a fuck man seriously. People being upset for the sake of it.

Nathan lyon is a vile little c.unt however

I don't think they won easily in the last test and they haven't won the series so should probably save it for if/ when they do.

As great a batsman that Smith is, and will be remembered for, he will also be remembered for being a cheat. Quite a big blot on anyones copy book.
You dont think they won easily in the last test 😳😂😂😂😂

Haway mate theres burying your head in the sand then theres statements like that

Last edited:
Aww who gives a fuck man seriously. People being upset for the sake of it.

Nathan lyon is a vile little c.unt however

You dont think they won easily in the last test 😳😂😂😂😂

Haway mate theres burying your head in the sand then theres statements like that
With less than an hour's play to go, no I don't.

Wish I’d never opened my mouth to be honest :lol:

Didn’t check my phone when I woke up this morning, had a meeting straight away at work until 10 and I’ve come out to 27 twitter notifications from people liking/retweeting my tweet, responding to it or sending me inboxes calling me a ‘pussy Pom faggot’ :lol:

Wish I’d never opened my mouth to be honest :lol:

Didn’t check my phone when I woke up this morning, had a meeting straight away at work until 10 and I’ve come out to 27 twitter notifications from people liking/retweeting my tweet, responding to it or sending me inboxes calling me a ‘pussy Pom faggot’ :lol:
:lol:

The Aussie support are even worse than the players, if possible. f***ing arseholes, the lot of them.

Back