Steve Clarke

Squad is a awful

Needs another 5-10 years

bullshit, how can Ireland and N Ireland qualify for tournaments then?

Fair enough but at present no manager can make Scotland a good team. It's just not a good group of players. That's my opinion like. Not every one will agree.

Is there anyone you think would make a difference?

Its bullshit, as I say both the Irelands qualify or get to playoffs

there is no way there squads are better

Hopefully he will be bold and pick players on how good they are, McLaughlin is a good example, absolutely miles head of Bain in goal.

There’s Scottish players doing well at clubs just now that we just need to try and find a system for. Robertson, Fraser, Mctominay and the like.

Decent squads that fit together well and become better than the sum of their parts.

Yeah, so you've just agreed with me

Why can't that be Scotland

Your squad is no worse than theirs, its probably better.

You have some players who are miles ahead of what Ireland can offer, its a complete myth you don't have the players, no worse than a lot of teams who qualify.

Moyes. :cool:

Steve Clarke is the best candidate like but he's still a Rangers hater so there's fat chance of anyone from Rangers making his squads.

Managers Choice i suppose in who gets picked, when it comes to england i suppose southgate has an idea on who he wants in the side, and who hasn't come up to scratch yet, Clarke will have to pick who he thinks is the best for his team, rangers players or not. after all at international level its all about getting to the next tournament as you know, for instance if you look at the latest england team, plenty of fans are saying why hasn't maddison been picked, however southgate, may have an idea of a team in mind and who he wants in that team.

Managers Choice i suppose in who gets picked, when it comes to england i suppose southgate has an idea on who he wants in the side, and who hasn't come up to scratch yet, Clarke will have to pick who he thinks is the best for his team, rangers players or not. after all at international level its all about getting to the next tournament as you know, for instance if you look at the latest england team, plenty of fans are saying why hasn't maddison been picked, however southgate, may have an idea of a team in mind and who he wants in that team.

Scotland and England are totally different entities.

There's a level of bitterness that you don't get in England. Clarke is top of the list when it comes to bitterness.

Back