Steve Clarke

So you can predict the future. You are wasted on here

No I can't. I'm merely positing my opinion on a message board. And I don't think Scotland are very good. And I don't think Steve Clarke will take them any further forward. I meant no offence by this, was merely my opinion.. Your obviously Scottish so will have an opinion on mine.

I'd like to see all nations do well in the UK and Scotland is no different.

Not true, but the SFA needs lowsing out first.

That's fair enough. I don't mean Scotland being shite always. But for me this crop of players at present just aren't good enough.

Last edited:
No I can't. I'm merely positing my opinion on a message board. And I don't think Scotland are very good. And I don't think Steve Clarke will take them any further forward. I meant no offence by this, was merely my opinion.. Your obviously Scottish so will have an opinion on mine.

I'd like to see all nations do well in the UK and Scotland is no different.

That's fair enough. I don't mean Scotland being shite always. But for me this crop of players at present just aren't good enough.

Well take it from someone who has missed two games in 13 years, this crop should and will be far better than what Mcleish got out of them. Nobody wanted to play for him, and that my friend is the crux of the matter.
The previous campaign we finished joint second behind England, we know our limitations but that isn’t a I’ve what we should be achieving.

Well take it from someone who has missed two games in 13 years, this crop should and will be far better than what Mcleish got out of them. Nobody wanted to play for him, and that my friend is the crux of the matter.
The previous campaign we finished joint second behind England, we know our limitations but that isn’t a I’ve what we should be achieving.

Fair enough. We will see in time. Good luck to them.

June 8th against Cyprus first game, let's see if he can improve upon a 3-0 defeat :lol:

You don’t need to remind me, I binned it off said I would go to the next one as a week in Majorca with mates sounded a better option.

I’m still waiting

It could be sometime yet, but you just have to look at wales, right manager right set of players and everything is possible, and of course having the likes of Bale and Ramsey in the side helps as well mind.

Back