Sterling unavailable

Now not making any excuses for the scumbags but surely he has enough dosh to have proper security? Thinking as an average Joe, the first thing I'd get if I was rich is security. Or is that to simple

define proper?
Security that stops this shite from happening, shouldn't have to but they're clearly targeted and watched prior. Above all else I hope his family isn't hurt
They all live near Cobham anarl so could pool security teams
It seems too easy, they know the players are away at the world Cup so they target their houses.

Last edited:
Security that stops this shite from happening, shouldn't have to but they're clearly targeted and watched prior. Above all else I hope his family isn't hurt

It seems too easy, they know the players are away at the world Cup so they target their houses.
well it sound sunpleasant on the family to have armed gaurds outside their house..
..id rather quit football than have to do that..

Mind if this is true these ***** should be jailed for life for treason. The boys in f***ing qatar playing a world cup for his country and that shit happens? Jail for life, and only because we aren't allowed to hang the fuckers
I agree with the sentiment, but treason? Haway man haha. The wankers should be jailed for a long time, but no more than if they robbed Joe Public.

Back