Stephanie Frappart

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got the penalty call wrong like. VAR should've corrected it, but it was her mistake. Same goes with Adrian coming off his line. Bit of a farce saying it was a 10/10 performance when she got those two key decisions incorrect.

On Adrian, I think I'm right in saying that after the whole Scotland v Argentina fiasco in the women's world cup an edict has gone out to say VAR will not be used to correct keepers jumping off their lines - that's now back on ref's and, will be abused, as it was before all this. Which is fine by me tbh.

The West Ham v City penalty at the weekend was corrected not because of Fabianski but because of Declan Rice's encroachment.

FFS... how about, women ref the women's game and men ref the men's game. The worlds going PC mad...

The man's game will soon become very diluted...

The footage that BT showed from behind the goal isn't official stadium feed footage which is why VAR didn't use it or see it. It was a private BT camera placed there for extra footage only hooked up to BT's infrastructure.

FFS... how about, women ref the women's game and men ref the men's game. The worlds going PC mad...

What's PC about it?

If a woman is best at the job and passes all of the fitness tests why shouldn't she be able to do it?

If she isn't good enough, she will be ripped to shreds with slow motion replays on TV from 6 different angles, so we will know about it.

I though she did pretty well. Adrian said after the match that his foot coot Abraham, not sure either way if it was a pen myself so can't blame the ref. She did get two pretty simple corner decisions wrong for Chelsea though, so wouldn't call it 10/10 performance.

Referee they can do. Play in the same team or agaisnt, they can not. Physiologically inferior.

So you're categorically stating that every single male footballer in the premier league is physiologically superior to every single female football in the world?

You need to be basing this off the weakest male in the team, as a female footballer only needs to be better than the weakest/slowest male footballer to not be the largest problem.

She did well generally, can't understand why VAR didn't do the penalty from the "other side". Also when the penalty was saved I was honestly expecting a VAR review. To my eyes, Adrian was off his line before the ball was struck! Is this not what the lino should be flagging for and VAR checking?

I think i read (at least in the prem) VAR will be used for player encroachment only.

Why mate? If a woman is qualified competent and capable why shouldnt she be allowed to officiate in the men’s game?
Looking at the ref last night and some of the refs we had last season I know who I’d rather have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back