Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's like we don't learn our lesson buy a shit keeper Steele, buy another shit keeper after a medicore trial, and to rub salt into the wound loan an equally teriible keeper in Camp, I honestly think he's the worst of the bunch, looks tiny, moves like he's stuck on quicksand, won't come for a cross, how many of the goals he's let in have been from a ball/cross in or around the 6 yard box that he could have caught, and how he reckons he's 6 ft is beyond me!!!. I rather give Styreck or whatever his name is from the reserves a game!, he look decent pre season!.

Its like non of the 3 keeper are actually good at anything none of them come for crosses, or dominant the box, non of them can kick the ball out accurately or far Reuter seems decen at shop stopping, as does camp, if you can call jumping like a starfish good!, honestly if you combined the 3 of them you'd still have a shit keeper

Last edited:
Sack Steele and Camp off and put Stryjek in

He genuinely couldn’t do any worse, and we might as well see if he’s up to it for next season.

Sack Steele and Camp off and put Stryjek in

He genuinely couldn’t do any worse, and we might as well see if he’s up to it for next season.
too right. every time I've watch Stryjek for a few years now he has looked okay, far better than the other two numpties. He certainly cant do any worse.

Seamus Mcdonagh was fuckin shite mind, luckily he was only on loan and only played about 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back