Steele

BTW I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I was told that Steele is a local Durham/Teesside lad and that he was going to pack in his football career last summer and start his own business up here - playing for Bishop Auckland FC this season. SAFC then came in and the rest is history. Anyone know if this is true?

I hope so.

His comedic performances are the only bright spot of going to the match :lol:

BTW I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I was told that Steele is a local Durham/Teesside lad and that he was going to pack in his football career last summer and start his own business up here - playing for Bishop Auckland FC this season. SAFC then came in and the rest is history. Anyone know if this is true?

He certainly packed in goalkeeping :lol:

I wonder what the business was? Selling clown cars?

Somebody else did say something similar back in about October iirc!

I highly doubt it. He is a local lad, Newton Aycliffe. He was travelling from Blackburn up here every weekend to manage his Sunday League team. I know a lad who plays for them, and he thinks it's a load of shite. Can't see why he would quit to play that level to open a business

Remember a few weeks back when he was dropped and some on here praised him for stating that he was going to "fight hard" etc. etc..to regain his place..I've never known a season like the present campaign..when I go
to games and just expect our keeper,(whoever it is) to constantly be totally fcukin inept

Yes he has a juggling business but it’s not going too well

Back