Steamed frozen chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely on the pricey side that like. I just get mine fresh from Aldi at £5.50 per kg

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/product-r...page/ps/p/british-chicken-breast-fillets-1kg/

It's actually gone up slightly, but still a lot cheaper than the aforementioned alternative. They taste good and unlike Tesco's don;t lose their size. Doesn't take much to stick a couple in the oven when you are cooking your main meal and have them cold at work the next day.

Tbh it's the cleaning of the forminator that pisses me off.
Yep, this is annoying but they do taste a lot better in the George than an oven IMO.

Ca you do that. In no health expert but I thought you couldn't fuck about with chicken.

It's raw chicken you have to be careful with and you shouldn't thaw and then refreeze it raw.

It's fine to cook and freeze it, then take it out the freezer as and when you need it.

It's raw chicken you have to be careful with and you shouldn't thaw and then refreeze it raw.

It's fine to cook and freeze it, then take it out the freezer as and when you need it.
So if I took some frozen cooked chicken out the freezer I can let it defrost and eat it straight away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back