Stay at home Dads

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did reduce my hours so I could look after our boy before he went to school. Was brilliant, if finances allowed I would 100% have done it full time. Bit of cleaning, some proper cooking, Teaching the boy interesting stuff about nature etc., off on an adventure in woods or feeding ducks in afternoons.
loved it. In my job I often meet terminally ill old fella’s and they never say they wish they’d worked more,Almost 100% to a man they say their one regret is missing out on their kids growing up.

Last edited:
I've done it before.

I'd say I was the primary carer now as my hours are more flexible and my partner earns sizably more money.

I work full time but even before Covid I was at home 4 days or so a week. Schedule allowing I spend a lot of time with the little fuckers

I did reduce my hours so I could look after our boy before he went to school. Was brilliant, if finances allowed I would 100% have done it full time. Bit of cleaning, some proper cooking, Teaching the boy interesting stuff about nature etc., off on an adventure in woods or feeding ducks in afternoons.
loved it.

Class.

It’s piss easy looking after the kids and I reckon they prefer time with dad as I fling them all over and get them hyper :lol:

Same bike rides, swimming pools, jump parks the pair of them have been flat out by 730 each night.

Dino Park tomorrow 🦖🦖

What time does the younger one wake up? Child 2 has a habit of 0550

About 7-715 so not so bad, older one is about 730. Tbf I'm up by then anyway so first I know is when I hear puppy dog pals go on the TV in the living room while I'm having a coffee in the kitchen

About 7-715 so not so bad, older one is about 730. Tbf I'm up by then anyway so first I know is when I hear puppy dog pals go on the TV in the living room while I'm having a coffee in the kitchen
I'm usually up like but I do loads of work between 6 and 7 so not ideal. Putting them down in 10

I'm usually up like but I do loads of work between 6 and 7 so not ideal. Putting them down in 10

I've flattened them this week like but usually tucked up at 8 anyway

I don't do load of work while they're in bed but I'll check my mails and approve payments and stuff so gets me a bit ahead for the day

Once you get past a certain stage its jobs a good un.

We have been lucky with ours tbf in that seance. Never before 7.

They're no bother tbf, helps we're all the same mental age - me and the boy racing round an off road bike track today and I can confirm the 42 year old was shitting himself more than the 5 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back