Stay at home Dads

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're no bother tbf, helps we're all the same mental age - me and the boy racing round an off road bike track today and I can confirm the 42 year old was shitting himself more than the 5 year old
Your 42 with a 5 year old and I’m 42 with a 22 year old.Radged that like.

Each to their own but I reckon its best to have bairns when you've stopped being a bairn yasell.
:lol:
You’s all think ya’s are Ronnie Wood knocking bairns out in ya late 30’s onwards.

What ya garn on about? :lol: You thought the best approach was keeping one year olds up all day :lol:

Last edited:
Canny attitude mate. I'd have made a mess of being a dad any younger mind
I made mistakes like any young lad would do as ya still have a mind of a kid at that age at times.Overall it’s canny good bumming haircuts,lifts,trainers,free labour etc of the “kids” when they are adults.
You look at them in exactly the same light as u did when they where 5 believe it or not mate.

I’m like f***ing old man river sitting here

Each to their own but I reckon its best to have bairns when you've stopped being a bairn yasell.

What ya garn on about? You :lol: You thought the best approach was keeping one year olds up all day :lol:

f***ing right, gilly seems to have missed out on life tbf
I’m 45 and have a boy 28. He was living with me during lockdown. f***ing class.
Apart from still telling him to shower.

You hated his WFH man

Gilly said he basically missed out on bringing his kids up. The shame must be f***ing brutal. I'm sure sleeping tablets help.
I stand by that aswell.1 was slightly wide of the mark I agree like.

No mate. You don't keep them up all day mate.

Last edited:
Gilly said he basically missed out on bringing his kids up. The shame must be f***ing brutal. I'm sure sleeping tablets help.

I’m defiantly going to open a boot camp for bairns and people’s bone idle wives.Id be like that Ceaser Milan

I’ll put you to f***ing sleep next time I’m in the Tavern :lol:

I’ve missed out on nowt mate believe me,our lass did To a certain degree if I’m honest with myself early doors but that sharp changed.

Ya meant to be bucking around all owa whilst the silly tart harbours the bairn.
I’m defiantly going to open a boot camp for bairns and people’s bone idle wives.Id be like that Ceaser Milan

I’ll put you to f***ing sleep next time I’m in the Tavern :lol:

:lol:

f***ing right, gilly seems to have missed out on life tbf

You hated his WFH man
That was a nightmare tbf. But pros out weighed the cons in the end. He went for take aways and shopping and could put a bet on, or buy drink and fags (not that I’m drinking)
He’s just thick so needed a note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back