Starmer

Tbh mate I should of said “has he actually said anything” .
As usual his contribution on anything lately has been zero.
very poor leader.
I certainly don’t love the man, but interested in your view on Johnson as a leader?

Remember that one is in charge and another is in opposition.

A year ago, Johnson ignored Covid (he was on holiday). He also ignored the US strike that killed the Iranian general. He was also very late commenting on the going’s on with the US election

Granted two of these are international issues, but he’s prime minister

I certainly don’t love the man, but interested in your view on Johnson as a leader?

A year ago, Johnson ignored Covid (he was on holiday). He also ignored the US strike that killed the Iranian general. He was also very late commenting on the going’s on with the US election

Granted two of these are international issues, but he’s no prime minister, that's for sure
Tidied

Expect no one could have seen what was coming.
He did his best.
The fat idiot was ill you know.
World beating idiot or something like that.

What did he say “that Johnson has played a blinder in getting it sorted”?
Absolutely bugger all tbh.
Which considering he’s the leader of the opposition is quite remarkable and a bit disappointing.

Johnson has made mistakes and will need to answer for them when the time is correct.
This thread was about Starmer and his piss poor leadership of the opposition.

Last edited:
The two things you mentioned were international and nothing to do with us .
Starmer and the vaccine / pandemic are home issues which he should be leading the opposition on.
He isn’t .
The leader of the government didn’t go to the first how many cobra meetings?

the government didn’t act on quarantine until June. It’s still half arsed
masks weren’t introduced until June for shops and transport

I disagree with Starmer on this issue, but he has frequently commented on topics. And then the government have followed. See Christmas as an obvious one

again, he’s in opposition. Maybe criticise those with actual power? But you won’t.

Starmer seems a decent bloke for a millionaire but not much of a leader. I'd of liked him to come out with his proposals to open up the country, schools, etc rather than sit on the fence and see which way the wind is blowing. He has pretty much supported everything the useless government has done.

Starmer seems a decent bloke for a millionaire but not much of a leader. I'd of liked him to come out with his proposals to open up the country, schools, etc rather than sit on the fence and see which way the wind is blowing. He has pretty much supported everything the useless government has done.
Exactly the point I’m making.
He sits on the fence and then waits to see how things are panning out then comes out with something obvious
It’s no wonder he has the tag of captain hindsight .
A decent Labour leader should of had a field day on some of the mistakes Boris has made.

Why on earth should Starmer do that when our lying coward of a PM won't?

COVID-19: Boris Johnson says he hopes to reopen schools from 8 March

Boris is supposed to be the man in charge; the person everyone has to report to; if he can't come out with a plan (and let's face it - every time he's had a plan in the past he's reversed it a couple of days later) then WTF is Starmer supposed to do?

Back