Starmer

There's a surprise from Mr 20 20 hindsight. Can't stand the prick

Barring one error RE school closures in January where he was cautious, everything else he has said has been well in advance of the government acting whether it be testing, lockdowns, tier systems etc.

This really does show the power of empty sloganeering and how it impacts peopleā€™s views. Johnson and the Tories have you eating out of the palm of their hands.
Exactly the point Iā€™m making.
He sits on the fence and then waits to see how things are panning out then comes out with something obvious
Itā€™s no wonder he has the tag of captain hindsight .
A decent Labour leader should of had a field day on some of the mistakes Boris has made.

Like calling for a lockdown as soon as he seen SAGE evidence when Johnson didnā€™t but then did a few weeks later? Like asking the PM to review Christmas easing as soon as it was evident that the new variant was sweeping through communities? Like calling for a functioning test and trace system in the hands of local authorities when measures were being released?

There are copious examples (if you choose to see it) where he has called for things well in advance then Johnson does it in hindsight and somehow has the gall to label Starmer Captain Hindsight. It really is incredible to watch. Itā€™s even more incredible to watch people go along with it.

Last edited:
Like calling for a lockdown as soon as he seen SAGE evidence when Johnson didnā€™t but then did a few weeks later? Like asking the PM to review Christmas easing as soon as it was evident that the new variant was sweeping through communities? Like calling for a functioning test and trace system in the hands of local authorities when measures were being released?

There are copious examples (if you choose to see it) where he has called for things well in advance then Johnson does it in hindsight and somehow has the gall to label Starmer Captain Hindsight. It really is incredible to watch. Itā€™s even more incredible to watch people go along with it.

they aren't listed in the tory supporting sources the OP reads. It doesn't matter what Starmer did, unless he had a blue rosette on the OP would go on the attack.

If people cannot see that BJ is shockingly awful , then I just give up.
He ainā€™t great but if we are led to believe the govt have been led by science, all the blame canā€™t be his. The fallout from this will be interesting, I think heā€™ll end up resigning or ā€œwalking awayā€ tbh

He ainā€™t great but if we are led to believe the govt have been led by science, all the blame canā€™t be his. The fallout from this will be interesting, I think heā€™ll end up resigning or ā€œwalking awayā€ tbh
So do I. Heā€™s been stopped several times from doing what he wanted to do. Heā€™s towed down to the Scientists every time.
He will go cos he is being stopped from doing what he thinks is right.

He's consistently been forced to back-track throughout this pandemic because his strategy was at odds with the science.

That's why decisions have been left to the last minute with predictable consequences.

The great Xmas exodus from London for example.

Back