Star Wars the old republic guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone based on the Ahto City server? Bored out me mind with no guild and what not. Mates seem to have lost interest in the game so I'm on me norm!

What's the names of officers in the 'A New Hope' guild? I can only remember Evilrage.

I think I wanna come back and PVP. Just had a few goes on it, in L49 greens I came top a few times and actually enjoyed it.

Plus this guild I've joined are elitist as fuck.

/crawl

having a great time as an inquistor. i f***ing love this game.
has anyone done the revanite quest? i grassed them up for dark side points but i regret this as i fear it will mean i wont carry on with the revan story later. am i right?

has anyone done the revanite quest? i grassed them up for dark side points but i regret this as i fear it will mean i wont carry on with the revan story later. am i right?

I'm an inquisitor atm too, f***ing great class. Love being an assassin - alot like the rogue from WoW.

Think that particular Revan quest ends there. Some great KoTOR specific stuff pops up later on, especially in one or two of the flashpoints I hear. :-D

Think that particular Revan quest ends there. Some great KoTOR specific stuff pops up later on, especially in one or two of the flashpoints I hear. :-D
maybe spoiler in white
theres a quest later on where you have to rescue revan apparently, hope i havent lost it by grassing them

What's the names of officers in the 'A New Hope' guild? I can only remember Evilrage.

I think I wanna come back and PVP. Just had a few goes on it, in L49 greens I came top a few times and actually enjoyed it.

Plus this guild I've joined are elitist as fuck.

/crawl

Im one of the officers apparently (Bulldogger), but havent been on for a while as Ive gone back to playing Warcraft for a bit, not because SWTOR is crap, I was just playing it too much tbh.

Thought I was starting to get burn out but Alderaan is amazing and once I got Jet Charge I felt invincible. Taking down elites and only losing 15-20% hp, Powertech tank so good.

Im one of the officers apparently (Bulldogger), but havent been on for a while as Ive gone back to playing Warcraft for a bit, not because SWTOR is crap, I was just playing it too much tbh.

Cheers marra, I got talking to 'Evilrage' the other night and I'll be rejoining when you's are near to sorting out regular lvl 50 PvP stuff. In the meantime I've found I can leech this guild for PVE stuff that I need (mats for biochem).

PVP is pretty awesome, although stupidly swayed in Empire's favour! Makes you feel better when you can beat them despite this though.

I'm an inquisitor atm too, f***ing great class. Love being an assassin - alot like the rogue from WoW.

have you done balmorra? how the fuck do you beat the bug things at the toxic waste dump. damn thing keeps calling its babies to help

Cheers marra, I got talking to 'Evilrage' the other night and I'll be rejoining when you's are near to sorting out regular lvl 50 PvP stuff. In the meantime I've found I can leech this guild for PVE stuff that I need (mats for biochem).

PVP is pretty awesome, although stupidly swayed in Empire's favour! Makes you feel better when you can beat them despite this though.

I really must get back into this (given I was so excited by its launch). However Ive found a new found love for WoW (as Id never played it in the past). Very difficult to divide time between the two, especially as Ive now got three characters on WoW (why I didnt do anything like this on SWTOR is beyond me as it helps having multiple characters to bank/farm and craft).
In fact Ive not been on for a good 2 weeks.

I really must get back into this (given I was so excited by its launch). However Ive found a new found love for WoW (as Id never played it in the past). Very difficult to divide time between the two, especially as Ive now got three characters on WoW (why I didnt do anything like this on SWTOR is beyond me as it helps having multiple characters to bank/farm and craft).
In fact Ive not been on for a good 2 weeks.

I've stopped playing Tor as well, got to level 44 and just got bored of it, but I don't fancy going back to wow (7 lev 85s) Skyrim for me

Had another blast on it yesterday. Unfortunately (since intalling it on my pc) the gpu which was in my pc made playing the game virtually impossible unless I reset the graphics to run low pn everything.. even this didnt quite work when tryingto run around with a companion. Space battles were pointless even trying

Decided to upgrade the card to a 550 TI (then had to go out again and buy a new PSU!!!). The difference???? I am blown away at the graphics and speed at which it plays... seriously considering getting rid of the PS3 now

i hate to say it, but i'm getting sick : ( gutted aswell. to many bugs atm. and pvp is no where near as good as wow.

In all honesty a think al be going back to wow until they sort the lag n stuff out

it has great potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back