Star Wars the old republic guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersesh

Winger
SWTOR is released on the 22nd december 2011

game information link here

I want to start a guild ready for launch day, preferably with people from the north east so there is some decent crack.

I have created a facebook group HERE simple request to join group and I will accept.

Any one and everyone is welcome who is going to be getting this game, teh group page will be used to dicuss what realm to join, guild name, and general game banter.

This game is supposed to be the "WOW killer" and has been delayed by 3 years to get it spot on. Hopefully it is.

game trailers here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzdCdRPESps[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOLANti8UCY&feature=related[/ame]

is this pay monthly or is it just get the game then play as normal?

I got two emails this morning talking about my testing experience but I've never had a beta invite?

It was a fuckup. The work-experience lad hit the wrong button, or something :lol:

And I didnt even get the fucked up spammy emails. Im so not getting into beta :(

I got those emails aswell. If the guild i'm joining with my wow mates goes tits up i'll join this

ordered mine off Origin. download of 30gb+ but at least I'll def get it on time.

if you have a pre-order code you get early access and I think they're doing a 10 day grace period, so anyone who pre-orders will be able to play day 1 regardless of the box not being delivered.

Do I play this or should I stick with WoW? (Ive only just started playing WoW)

Plus Id also like to know if this would be handled on my laptop

Do I play this or should I stick with WoW? (Ive only just started playing WoW)

Plus Id also like to know if this would be handled on my laptop

if your laptop plays wow, then yes it will play this mate. I'v played wow for a while now mate, the leveling up time is the best period of the game when it's all new, however at lvl 85 it gets shit and boring.

I used to be the same as you and never play these type fo games, now i love em.

Sack wow, get this ;)

if your laptop plays wow, then yes it will play this mate. I'v played wow for a while now mate, the leveling up time is the best period of the game when it's all new, however at lvl 85 it gets shit and boring.

I used to be the same as you and never play these type fo games, now i love em.

Sack wow, get this ;)

Sounds like a plan as Im a BIG Star Wars fan.

However.. Im looking at buying a new laptop with HDMI out (have one at home but thats not for games)... and will also be looking at playing other games on it... This sounds like a must then!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back