Star Wars the old republic guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm fairly addicted now. Level 29. The space battle dailies are a good escape from questing and bring in a fair chunk of XP/cash for little effort/time.

addicted like, spending every free minute on it. still only level 16 and getting overwhelmed with how many quests i have. love it like

loving this game, spent a good few hours on this and the levelling has slowed somewhat (30 now)
Laptop feels like its going to set itself aflame, as my GPU must be at volcanic temperatures!
Its already been mentioned that the space battles are a welcome break, but I really think you need to utilise groups to really appreciate the game fully. Its also a pain in the arse at times later (on Tatooine) where the pvp arena is vast (youll be doing your quest then all of a sudden some twat playing a Sith de-cloaks (since when in Star Wars could you turn invisible? its not Harry Potter) and kicks your arse after youve been batling with some hefty CPU opponents. Its the invisibility thing that annoys me mor ethan the PVP.

Have to say there have been some really genuine people out there willing to (unselfishly) help you on quests, there are some that remain to be total arrogant pricks. Hopefully our guild can start to organise themselves into doing some of the group/heroic quests together (Ive left a load of these from earlier levels just for this reason and to help others/lower xp, plus you can do a load o fthe flashpoint missions over and over).

I also have aquired quite an array of weapons/crafting material and schematics which I cant/wont use which is available for anyone in my guild, although the obnly people I ever see online are those with the same xp as myself.

I was very new to mmo and have been helped considerably by many and hope to help anyone else who wishes to play this game (one of the best games Ive played in a long while, which has kept me away from Skyrim and Dragon Age). For people new to the game I would hope that they make this available in the same way as they did WoW..free until level 10 or so where you would have to buy the game and also subscribe. The subscription I think puts many off, (especially with the earlier issues wit the servers which have now been resolved it seems)

Hope to see you all in some Cantina in a galaxy far far away ;)

Got to lvl13 Sith Juggernaut before xmas and have been there ever since till last night. lvl14 is a revelation! soresu, guard and SPRINT!!! Finally I can run faster than me gran!

Loving it. Seriously consdiering blowing nye out and getting as much gametime in as poss before getting back to the grindstone :lol:

So I got to 32.

I'm now a Sith Lord and have my own Apprentice.

Class.

Got to lvl13 Sith Juggernaut before xmas and have been there ever since till last night. lvl14 is a revelation! soresu, guard and SPRINT!!! Finally I can run faster than me gran!

Loving it. Seriously consdiering blowing nye out and getting as much gametime in as poss before getting back to the grindstone :lol:

id be on it all the time if my connection would behave. level 16 sith

Server down till 4pm today :evil: due in all probability to the amount of bans being handed out for exploiting the Ilum loot boxes. Lots of gold farming going on etc... so I think Ill go and play Warcraft for a bit...

started a new one as a sith inquisitor. class, much better powers than a warrior. this is the best game ever, just wish my net didnt keep f***ing up

The guy doing the voice is clearly local. Not sure where I'd place him, though does sound more like Sunderland than Durham.

i tend to find alot of the voice sound like a simon cowell voiceover when he did the simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back